23.09.2023 - 15.10.2023
Alpenglow - Colours of autumn: A unique natural spectacle in Val Gardena
Spend a nice week in the Dolomites and Val Gardena immersed in the mountains and wonderful colours of the autumn.
When the summer draws to an end, nature is at peace and the skies seem clearer than ever before, a very special wonder of nature can be observed in Val Gardena: Burning Dolomites. Breath-taking sunsets in autumn, when the countryside changes it‘s colour and the last sunrays turn the peaks of the mountains into red flames.
- Accommodation for 7 days with half board
- Dream rich breakfast buffet with a wide selection of vitamin-rich products (with home made mountain honey) & home made biscuits and cakes, egg dishes
- Dinner: daily choice of set menus with a selection of crisp salads and vegetables & hors d'oeuvres (and a vegetarian set menu also)
- Different dining theme each week: Italian classics first dishes, traditional specialties from South Tyrol or an exclusive local wine and cheese tasting evening: A tasteful insight into the variety of cheese
- each Thursday: Starting from the Cristauta car park, the hike starts in the late afternoon and runs through magical forests up to Sëurasas. The light of the setting sun dives the surroundings in a magic atmosphere. Here a fresh appetizer awaits you. Then reach the rock pulpit to enjoy the last sunrays, the unique color spectacle of the sky and the glowing rocks of the Dolomites.
- Use of the Wellness area SPA Leptis Magna: Swimming pool heated to 31°C with hydro-flow system, the Sauna World, large relaxation area and quiet room with water-beds, Fitness room
- 1 half-hour leg and foot massage quickly revitalises your tired muscles
- A selection of herbal tisanes in our Wellness area
- High-speed wireless internet connection is available
- Partecipation to the varied Val Gardena Active program www.valgardena-active.com (as our guest, you can take part in almost all events for free)