15.12.2021 - 19.12.2021
Race & Fun 2021 - World Cup Weekend
Fis Ski World Cup Dolomiti Classics
Kick off the 2021 skiing season with a one-of-a-kind long weekend dedicated to exclusive offers for our skiing enthusiasts! Travel to the FIS World Cup races in Val Gardena in the Dolomites and be there when the world's elite ski racers fight to win on the Saslong.
The World Cup has been one of the main appointments of Val Gardena since 1970. Thousands of athletes from all over the world have competed on the famous Saslong, “flying” down at over 100 km/h in the central part which the skiers call “Camel Humps”.
Don’t miss the prize-giving of the Super-G with the presentation of the athletes on Friday evening and the fans parade on Saturday.
Our special offer includes:
- Accommodation for 4 days with half board and you only pay for 3 days!
- Dream rich breakfast buffet with a wide selection of vitamin-rich products (with home made mountain honey) & home made biscuits and cakes, egg dishes
- daily choice of set menus with a selection of crisp salads & hors d'oeuvres and a vegetarian set menu
- a 4-day Dolomiti Superski pass for the price of 3. The Dolomiti Superski pass gives you access to the 12 skiing areas and their 1,200 km of slopes! Get ready for mountains of fun
- a 50% discount on a regular ticket and a 30% discount on a VIP ticket for the 2 FIS World Cup races in Val Gardena: the Men’s Super-G on Friday, 17 December 2021, and the Men’s Downhill on Saturday, 18 December 2021
- 1 Welcome partial massage of 25 minutes (back or legs)
Use of the Wellness area Leptis Magna: Swimming pool heated to 31°C with hydro-flow system, the Sauna World, large relaxation area and quiet room with water-beds, Fitness room
A selection of herbal tisanes in our Wellness area
Parking in the car park
High-speed wireless internet connection is available
Partecipation to the varied Val Gardena Active program
Iceskating rental and free entrance to the Icestadium of Selva.
Free entrance to all games of the Hockey Club Gardena