a journey into the past 50 years …
The Designori host family and their fully committed team take pride in their friendly hospitality and long-standing tradition. You will appreciate their charm and genuine enthusiasm as well as individual attention they give to our guests.
- The Pension Mignon was opened in 1970 - the same year in which the Ski World Championships took place in Val Gardena
- Maternal grandparents: Demetz Alfons & Moroder Emilie
- Parents: Designori Gianni & Demetz Elfrida
- 03.09.1986: Reclassification from pension to 3-star hotel
- 1994: reclassification as a 4-star hotel
- 2005: Giorgio Designori and his wife Enrica take over the management of the hotel
In 2020 we can proudly look back on 50 years of hospitality. With much commitment we have upgraded the Hotel Mignon in the Dolomites to all modern standards while maintaining its unique family atmosphere.